For Sale Corbeau - seat brackets - 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 80 series Corbeau seat brackets for sale. Selling Corbeau Sport seats as well (separately but not interested in shipping).

These would be great for someone trying to modify a seat to an 80-series, as it allows a great blank slate to bolt to.

Paid $250.

Asking $200.

I have a set of 80 series Corbeau seat brackets for sale. Selling Corbeau Sport seats as well (separately but not interested in shipping).

These would be great for someone trying to modify a seat to an 80-series, as it allows a great blank slate to bolt to.

Paid $250.

Asking $200.
Will any seat work with them?

I can't guarantee that, but it certainly would give you a base/platrform to work from. If you're not a welder, these are super helpful.
Seriously considering.

Do you have a thread on the seats? I’m in TN (ish)

Would you be interested in trading around a little? Why are you moving away for the Corbeau?

Ya I’m open minded.

I moved to Scheel Mann seats. The Corbeau is a good seat, but these new ones are just a different class altogether. For the price, I’d do Corbeau’s again

It’s probably just not a good idea for me to pursue especially now that the brackets are gone. Shipping would be too high and the likelihood of a MudShip is pretty slim based on my experience.

GLWS sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom