Copper State Cruiser visiting AR next week. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello RLCers,

I am an Arkansas Native currently living in Tucson, but I am back in the land of milk and honey for a while in December. Anyone have suggestions for some day runs and over-night spots in Central or NW AR?

My rig is a 97 LX450, triple locked, 3 inch OME, 33" KO2, 12k winch etc...so I am pretty trail ready outside of knowledge.

Also happy to connect for some barley pop and pie.

Cheers,

Jason - ARJMN - 501-772-6109

Welcome back! Snag a MVUM map from the forest service and go explore the Ozarks. Do the 2-day "country store bookend trek". Start at the Oark Cafe in Oark and end at Ferguson's in St. Joe. Or vice versa. Due to our drought, all the water crossings should be easy (if you are worried about water) or disappointing (if you want challenges). The highlights of the route are: Mulberry River, Spurgeon Cabin, Union School, Haw Creek Falls, Big Piney Creek, Pedestal Rocks, Falling Water Falls, Richland Creek, The Nars, Buffalo River Crossing at Wollum, and probably a handful of other things I'm forgetting.

The offroad park in Hot Springs is a must see. Plenty to do there. And Byrd's in Cass has some decent stuff, but mostly geared toward the hardcore crowd.

Rock out Yotajosh. I will check that out. I rode dirt bikes all the years I was in AR and never did really dip into the 4WD world. Been eating it up in AZ, and couldn't wait to get back and explore the Ozarks. Quite a bit of a change from the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom