♦ Copper State Classic Cruize ♦ April 22nd, 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plan to join you all Looks like a great trip. Thanks for organizing it!

I plan to run up with Splitshot.

Could use a 60 mile marker and approx meet eta at the trailhead for those coming in from the South. I am planning on taking the 77 to the 177 (stopping at Maria's in Hayden for burritos to pack lunch) and heading west from Superior.

The Burritos have got me convinced. Sorry we will miss Steve.

Last edited:
Sucks to have to miss this one. Have fun! Pics Pics!

I will be doing the ride along with Jack A in the bitchin FJ45LV!! No luck on the corduroy jeans so no one will suffer that!!! Will have retro gear along though. Looking forward to it.

Murf, here is the latest list of people wanting to attend and I know some folks are looking to tag along with vintage driver estimating 20 trucks possibly. Just trying to help keep track of who to watch for Sunday morning:

Murf

Garrissey

Jack A

Brices123

Hank Tank

SamToddLee

FTBShop

TTubb

Medtro

Splitshot

Living in the Past

Stepmurr

LC69hunter

Cruddz

Morsel

Jeff Mounuments

Fishbone60

Cruizer971

Letsride

GeoRoss

BushmanAZ

Rocky_LC
Jeez thi thing has gotten BIG! hats off to your Murf!

I plan to join you all Looks like a great trip. Thanks for organizing it!

I plan to run up with Splitshot.

Could use a 60 mile marker and approx meet eta at the trailhead for those coming in from the South. I am planning on taking the 77 to the 177 (stopping at Maria's in Hayden for burritos to pack lunch) and heading west from Superior.

The Burritos have got me convinced. Sorry we will miss Steve.

Just give us a rough eta and "where to meet" from coming from the East on the 60 (Superior).......
Less miles traveled on the highway in a 40 the better...;)

Just give us a rough eta and "where to meet" from coming from the East on the 60 (Superior).......
Less miles traveled on the highway in a 40 the better...;)
Sorry for the delayed response. The group from the Jack in the box parking lot meeting point will meet approximately 900am give or take at the Queen Valley Rd turn off which is about 10 miles west of the 177 on the North side of the road. Its marked on google maps.

For folks from the valley, we aren't meeting at the Chevron gas station where we have met in the past. I will gas up there because its the last gas before the trip then head over to the Jacknbox parking lot approx 3 or so miles East of there at 830. Much more room for us to gather the trucks at this location.

Looking forward to it !

What is your estimated departure time? Maybe we could caravan up there and be like all the motorcycles that drive 50 mph and make it hard to pass a line of them!
Slo Moe's in numbers, I like it.:clap: I figure, if they are shooting for 9 at the Box, and giving time for the burrito stop, an Oracle departure should be about 7.

Planning on pulling out of the Oracle Circle K parking lot at 7ish.

CB channel 19, switch over to 14 when we get close to the trailhead.

I am looking forward to this, should be fun.

Last edited:
Well it looks like I'll be coming from the valley instead. Headed to my brother in law's house tonight in Queen Creek. Some of the kids want to party there instead of go wheeling tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, plans back to normal!

Last edited:
IMG_20180422_070736742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom