♦ Copper State Classic Cruize ♦ April 22nd, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
STICKER.png

There has been some conversation about doing our own Relic Run - CSC style. After much delay the date has been picked!

For our first COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE, here are the details:

What is it? A run designed specifically for older Toyota 4x4's from 1962-1989. Bring your Mini, 4Runner, 40, 45, 55, 60, & 62! If you don't have a "Relic", see if you can ride shotgun with someone!

When: It will be a day trip on Sunday, April 22.
Where: Montana Mountain loop <link>
Where Meet: Jack in the box at 8:30am here> 6478 E Us Highway 60, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118.
This is near the junction of the US60 and Florence road - hopefully we can have some folks from the Southern part of AZ come up for this day trip!

*Someone asked, If I am not a CSC member yet can I come along? Of course, everyone is welcome!

** SEE POST #7 for special request for what to bring**

Last edited:
So in other words this is a good "reason" for me to buy another land cruiser, right? :hmm:

So in other words this is a good "reason" for me to buy another land cruiser, right? :hmm:
I think you answered your own question ;):clap:

I am just going to reverse the last 2 digits in the year of my truck and I should qualify for this...1996 is now 1969.

***Anyone that attends will be encouraged to bring one old vintage anything! We will set the items up for show and tell for novelty sake. Anything from an old coin to some old camping gear? I might have something special to hand out to all attendees who participate.

Tom @tls3601 , please don't show up in your tight classic levi corduroy bell-bottom jeans :confused::D:eek: !!

Last edited:
Do you ever really "need" a reason to buy another Land Cruiser?

Can't wait!

I will make every attempt to make this..Thanks, Murf
IMG_1527.JPG

:hmm:

I don't have plans yet . . .

***Anyone that attends will be encouraged to bring one old vintage anything! We will set up at lunch on a table for novelty sake. Anything from an old coin to some old camping gear? I might have something special to hand out to all attendees who participate.

Tom @tls3601 , please don't show up in your tight classic levi corduroy bell-bottom jeans :confused::D:eek: no one needs to see that !!

Think most my camping gear would qualify.:rolleyes: No corduroy bell-bottom pants but still have my buck skin Jacket I bought in Jackson Hole, WY when I was sixteen.:hmm:

***Anyone that attends will be encouraged to bring one old vintage anything! We will set up at lunch on a table for novelty sake. Anything from an old coin to some old camping gear? I might have something special to hand out to all attendees who participate.

Tom @tls3601 , please don't show up in your tight classic levi corduroy bell-bottom jeans :confused::D:eek: no one needs to see that !!

Does the vinage item have to be from 1962 - 1989 too?

I remember talking about this. Thanks Murf, sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom