Copa América Centenario

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

I have a moderate interest in it but mostly it's just rooting for the underdogs.

It might be worth checking it out on VIPbox . eu

The pop up ads getting into a match can be a PITA but know that the pop up (new window) ads can be closed individually.

The last one remaining on the viewer / player will open the game in a new tab while the old one will take you to Bovada or some s*** which can be closed out.

This is what I'm watching currently on one of the streams. It was supposed to be Gabon ans the Ivory Coast but that hasn't started yet.
Screenshot from 2016-06-04 15:36:37.png

Another in full screen. Crappy image but beggars can't be choosers. :)
Screenshot from 2016-06-04 15:38:21.png

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

Yeah, that's what I was using last night, although it's now kicking me to strikeout.me/soccer. Same service, though. The feed is good enough, but my internet connection makes it pretty choppy.

I'm glad you know it. I kind of feel bad recommending it and then the poor guy on the other end is caught in a mess of pop ups and doesn't realize how to get to what he/she wants to see easily.

:beer:

XBMC or now it's called Kodi TV is pretty good too if you stay up to date.

What was the reason for not allowing? Shot came off the line as far as I can see. I'm in Hawaii, so the
one game they were going to show got covered by a 4 yr old basketball game or some such crap.

What was the reason for not allowing? Shot came off the line as far as I can see.
The linesman called it out. Tough to say from the angles shown above, but I think he had it.

edit: Actually, I'd say that last angle from behind the goal shows it pretty plain. It was over the line, but not completely out. Tough call.

Last edited:
Yeah, the USA did their usual thing of putting up a good loosing fight.
Brazil surprised the world by continuing the suck streak they've had since the Germany World Cup game.

Top Bottom