Cooper ST MAXX tires $70 rebate ends 10/31/18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack

♠️Project Snowball❄️
Threads
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
Looking for tires for after the SOA conversion. I’m looking at 35s but not sure what widths, 12.5? I have a 4BT Cummins swapped with 5 speed. Cruiser is going to be my DD and expedition rig. I’ve had Cooper ST MAXX tires on my 02 Tundra and are currently on the FJ60 SUA. A buddy is going to buy my current set. They ride comfortably and have the armor sidewall. What size are your rolling? Pros and cons?

Looking for tires for after the SOA conversion. I’m looking at 35s but not sure what widths, 12.5? I have a 4BT Cummins swapped with 5 speed. Cruiser is going to be my DD and expedition rig. I’ve had Cooper ST MAXX tires on my 02 Tundra and are currently on the FJ60 SUA. A buddy is going to buy my current set. They ride comfortably and have the armor sidewall. What size are your rolling? Pros and cons?
Cooper ST MAXX

C91C0F3A-EC2F-4B41-BB73-00A3F0252E18.png

My truck is not set up SOA, but if this will be a DD, I would consider the Nitto Ridge Grappler. They are dead quiet and handle well.

Ive got st maxx on my hundred and Really like em

I had STT's on my old FJCruiser. full loaded down with a huge hard shell RTT. I drove it out to CO and back in good and terrible weather. Off road and up some very rough trails (enough I had to enable the rear locker) they gripped held and moved just fine.
But they are more of a mud tire, so it depends what you need.

The ST Maxx are prolly the best all around tire you can get. There armor tek sidewalls are built tough. Cooper should have a sale on them in September.

Another vote for the S/T Maxx. Had mine on my 60 (31x10.50x15) for about four years now and have not had a single issue with them. Aired down to 12psi on a couple of occasions without any problems and even done some offroading where I really should have aired down but did not and they handled great.

Probably one of the best and quietest MT or Aggressive AT tires I have come across with excellent road manners, does great in just about all weather and conditions. Only thing they really don't like is ice but that was more than manageable the one time I had to deal with it. Highly recommend them to everyone that wants something a little more aggressive than a standard AT but don't want to roll with the normal "cool kids" and their BFGs or Toyos.

And another vote for the st maxx. Used them on my tundra and my 60. Have been great on snow ice covered roads, I stay out of mud for the most part. But, when I've had to do it. They've cleared themselves very well and not let me get stuck-yet.

For those interested Cooper has $70 rebate on tires. The Cooper St Max is included. I’m in need of 37x12.5x17’s. I do have my set available from before my SOA swap if interested with black wheels.

Note that rebate is on a purchase of any 4 tires (to exclude snow tires). There is also an additional $50 rebate you can get when using the Discount Tire CC (if you have one or get one).

Note that rebate is on a purchase of any 4 tires (to exclude snow tires). There is also an additional $50 rebate you can get when using the Discount Tire CC (if you have one or get one).
I’d be getting 5 tires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom