Cooper Bussmann Products - Where to buy?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lordco could probably order you one in.

Thanks, never actually thought of Lordco but even if they could I would mold my own before I ever set foot in one of their stores.

Last edited:
Thanks, never actually thought of Lordco but even if they could I would mold my own before I ever set foot in one of their stores.

Ok then, I bet Magnem Engine services on Boundary could get you one. Probably Polar Battery too, or maybe NAPA.

Check the Marine store on 1st and Lonsdale too, they have lots of good electrical stuff - if not that very model, they might have something similar enough.

Thanks for the link to SMI. I'll check them out on Monday.

BJ70_guy. Thanks, good ideas. I'm pretty set on the bussmann product. None of the marine stores I've tried knew what I was talking about. I'll check Polar though.

Thanks.

Magnem was able to get me bussman stuff in the past. They're just up the street from polar.

Magnem was able to get me bussman stuff in the past. They're just up the street from polar.
Is that the electrical place justa couple blocks south of Polar? If so, you'll find them to be pretty pricey if you don't have an account. Their marine 12V ciggy plugs were 3x the price Polar was selling them for.

Think you're thinking of a different place. Magnem's more auto parts than electrical.

doesnt magnum near Polar do machining??
I thought I had a flywyheel machined there once... I must be loosing it:meh:

I'd be surprise if Gregg Distributors couldn't get it. They have Bussman stuff but I don't see that particular item in the catalog.

Gregg Distributors

Looks like a nice panel. Let us know if you find an affordable source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom