craigslist Coolest build I've seen yet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol if all I had was 35k I wouldn't blow it all on an 80(or any car for that matter)though dumber things have been done...:)
Now if I had 35k to spend on an suv that would be another story.

wow. I see more of the overseas diesels being imported, but not with this quality of care/build inside and out. Very nice rig.

$35k??? really? so it has a new engine...

Don't forget new paint and sparco seats :) ... honestly tho, great rig

It's in DC, everything is overpriced there. Do like the LHD and manual though.

I think I would have more than $35k in mine if I converted it to diesel 5 speed with those mods so cannot replicate for the money.

The price has been reduced on this to $29,500. I was interested but not sure about it given it's been offroaded heavily. I reached out to the OP and it's imported from Spain and was used in semi-pro rally races in northern africa. Looks great and seem like a solid rig, but can't get the wife's buy-in either.

down to 24

Has anyone actually seen this rig in person? The seller seems reasonable in conversations.

I would love to see a report. The seller sounds like a very reasonable human.

seller is an importer : Valencia Classic Vehicle Consulting

checking to see if theres any documentation of the engine/ receipts from toyota spain.

update:

No receipts or documentation of the new engine unfortunately. truck was recently painted. hood alignment not great. i may not go out of my way when im on the east coast to see this one.

Last edited:
If anyone takes a look please report what you see. Thanks.

I sent an email to him through CL. Waiting on response. From the website, it says the vehicle is in Richmond, but the company is located in Falls Church. Either way, I'll wait to hear back from him and will take a look if it is here in N. VA (Washington Capital Region) and will post up my "findings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom