Coolerman’s wire harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am.
I currently have 24 harnesses on the books to be built.
It's now out to over a year before you will receive a harness at the rate I can build them. I work a full time day job and only build harnesses in the evenings and weekends. In addition I stop building harnesses from March to September due to my day job requiring me to travel a lot. Best to email me with your truck month/year and if it is all OEM and if not OEM, what is different.

Please note that I cannot build new harnesses for trucks built after 9/1971 due to a lack of certain critical connectors that are no longer available. What I can do for those harnesses is refurbish them if they have not been in a fire, had a major meltdown, been undercoated or are covered in heavy thick grease/dirt. Those type harnesses simply take too long to repair or to clean to make it worth my time. A refurbishment involves un-taping the harness, soda blasting the connectors, repairing any missing/damaged wires or connectors, adding any optional wiring, fully load testing (except emissions) and taping back up with non-adhesive harness tape. I do NOT refurbish rear chassis harnesses. They are always too far gone. I build them new. Later harnesses I have to salvage the old no longer available connectors from your old harness. If you do not have an old harness, there are other connectors I can use. FYI Toyota did not use wire colors that match the schematics in the later rear harnesses. My new rear harnesses do.

I build these on a first come, first served basis, with NO exceptions. It's not about money to me, so don't ask if you can pay extra to cut ahead of other people.

Mark aka Coolerman

I am.
I currently have 24 harnesses on the books to be built.
It's now out to over a year before you will receive a harness at the rate I can build them. I work a full time day job and only build harnesses in the evenings and weekends. In addition I stop building harnesses from March to September due to my day job requiring me to travel a lot. Best to email me with your truck month/year and if it is all OEM and if not OEM, what is different.

Please note that I cannot build new harnesses for trucks built after 9/1971 due to a lack of certain critical connectors that are no longer available. What I can do for those harnesses is refurbish them if they have not been in a fire, had a major meltdown, been undercoated or are covered in heavy thick grease/dirt. Those type harnesses simply take too long to repair or to clean to make it worth my time. A refurbishment involves un-taping the harness, soda blasting the connectors, repairing any missing/damaged wires or connectors, adding any optional wiring, fully load testing (except emissions) and taping back up with non-adhesive harness tape. I do NOT refurbish rear chassis harnesses. They are always too far gone. I build them new. Later harnesses I have to salvage the old no longer available connectors from your old harness. If you do not have an old harness, there are other connectors I can use. FYI Toyota did not use wire colors that match the schematics in the later rear harnesses. My new rear harnesses do.

I build these on a first come, first served basis, with NO exceptions. It's not about money to me, so don't ask if you can pay extra to cut ahead of other people.

Mark aka Coolerman

De7-lLhUYAAEVZR - Copy 2.jpg

I need a rebuild/new loom for my 1966 FJ40. Anyone got a contact for COOLERMAN or anyone else is making them now-a-days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom