Cool Umbrellas.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So here's the deal....

After last week of coming into work looking like a stray dog that's been out in a s***storm I have come to terms that I need an umbrella...I have to park about 100 yards from where I work and on rainy days I end up getting a huge case of the wet ass...So, recently (the last 48 hours really) I have embarked on a journey to find an umbrella that says "yep...that's a MAN in under that umbrella" (I hope that's not too contradictory for you).

The only 'cool' umbrella I have found is the ARB ones that are 50 bucks....as most of you know....I'm a cheap ass...I'm not spending 50 bucks for an umbrella...not even a cool one.

So far the umbrellas in my budget (that I have found) have unicorns or Disney characters on them. I need an umbrella that says "that guy drinks beers and smells like bacon" so don't try and feed me any of this "a plain umbrella works fine" crap. I have a about a quarter of a hunnert that I'd like to spend on a cool umbrella....

Post 'yer pictarz.

Plain black Nike golf umbrella here. I would have never bought it, but it was a gift. I would buy another one if I had to. It does the job.

So I was going to say that this thread is gayer than the CLC overland pants thread as a joke, but I see you went over there with the same thread and have actually overthrown the overland pants thread for gayness. Good job! :D

LOL.

The mayhem over there is insane! I mean...what's wrong with wanting an umbrella?

This looks promising...

image.png

Already thought of that. Unfortunately it will be tough to wear my beer dispensing helmet and that at the same time.

And hey, I like to drink beers in the rain!

I recently replaced my $5 Home Depot golf umbrella with a $6 Fred's dollar store umbrella. They're big, cheap, and if I lose or break it I can just buy a new one. Firm Grip 5 ft. Golf Umbrella in All Black-38124 - The Home Depot

Well holy s***, now I don't like mine anymore. Gotta get a HD one now thanks to this convincing review:

Rain or shine if you are looking for protection against the elements, LOOK NO FURTHER! Quality has never come at such remarkable price befor now. This umbrella is made from the finest materials $5 or so dollars can afford you. A sleek design, pleasurable jet black color, firm but tender handle. This umbrella has all the 17 points of customer service satisfaction. A triumph in engineering, professors at MIT are still studying it. It's truely a umbrella that could walk among the Gods.

Now we're talking.

image.png

I saw that one.

Also found one that says "s***!....It's raining"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom