Cool sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image-1082262646.jpg

You never know what you will find at Wally world

image-1082262646.jpg

That's your basic steel tub cart with the plastic bumpers. It has bronze bushing wheels with ball bearing swivels on the front only. Classic design with a nod to protection, good choice for a large chain store.

Snapped a photo of the same vehicle on Wednesday night at Scottsdale Rd and the 202 here in Phoenix. Had license plates from Germany.

That's your basic steel tub cart with the plastic bumpers. It has bronze bushing wheels with ball bearing swivels on the front only. Classic design with a nod to protection, good choice for a large chain store.
Yes, a very popular model. Most likely the most common vehicle owned in the homeless community.:worms:

Yes, a very popular model. Most likely the most common vehicle owned in the homeless community.:worms:

'Owned' is such an absolute word. Shall we say 'possessed'?

Since it must be licensed to be used, possession is the correct term.

I take it someone knows what it really is and is withholding that information? Some obscure Euro-AWD wagon?

Since it must be licensed to be used, possession is the correct term.

I take it someone knows what it really is and is withholding that information? Some obscure Euro-AWD wagon?
I'd agree that lots of these carts are petty possessed:eek: after they have been operated :hmm:by some of the homeless. Personally I wouldn't want very many of them back, so they can keep(own) the as far as I'm concerned!!:clap:

as far as the truck ? my guess is that it's a Mercedes truck - but I could be way off . . .

Earth romer maybe?

Looks like a Man.

I just want to know how they got that tree into the shopping cart......:grinpimp:

I'm guessing Mitsubishi Fuso, way cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom