Cool Russian Land Cruiser website outlining history of cruisers w a ton of detailed pics. Enjoy spending hours ;-) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

merbesfield

SILVER Star
Threads
Not sure it this has been posted, but it is pretty cool, even if I can't read most of it. Looks to be a very through history. I did a google translate of the intro.

This topic began in 2014 with a search for ideas for a project, moved into the phase of describing the restoration of the BJ43, and as a result was overgrown with notes on the history and technology of the Land cruiser 40. I hope the information collected will be useful to beginners, amateurs and even purists of the model. For ease of search, I have organized topics into content with links.

Apple Safari allows you to translate the whole page and surf the whole forum translated. Click the button to the left of the web address and select to translate it. Tons of cool stuff on that site.

Not sure it this has been posted, but it is pretty cool, even if I can't read most of it. Looks to be a very through history. I did a google translate of the intro.

This topic began in 2014 with a search for ideas for a project, moved into the phase of describing the restoration of the BJ43, and as a result was overgrown with notes on the history and technology of the Land cruiser 40. I hope the information collected will be useful to beginners, amateurs and even purists of the model. For ease of search, I have organized topics into content with links.
Wow. Never see it. Now I can read in Russian too :) Thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom