Cool cars and CLC chat (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image-2954604407.jpg

Da truff

image-2954604407.jpg

The autozone saga continues....

Herrin Gear got the part in today, but they still couldn't get the nav/stereo/climate control to turn on by 5 pm. They are going to call toyota and keep trying fuses tomorrow, but that doesn't sound good to me. Looks like I will be in the Yaris a bit longer. Hey, maybe I will get a new updated nav out of the deal.

Herrin Gear got the part in today, but they still couldn't get the nav/stereo/climate control to turn on by 5 pm. They are going to call toyota and keep trying fuses tomorrow, but that doesn't sound good to me. Looks like I will be in the Yaris a bit longer. Hey, maybe I will get a new updated nav out of the deal.

sorry dude.

Which auto zone did this? Boy, I'd be pissed off (that's easy)

The one on Lakeland. It looks like their bill is growing.

man I hate it Andy.....i dont think I will go there EVER again

That is unreal.

There was an indoor water park there when I lived nearby. That was 20 years ago. I don't think there was anything like it in the US at the time. The slides went outside in the cold and came back inside. Enclosed of course, but when it was 15* you felt it. Wild. Germans are some seriously put together folks.

One thing funny.....1/2 was clothed and the other 1/2 was nude. No age requirement, they just kept is separate. Watching a 200# nekked german man slide down a water slide was not something I ever want to see again. Ever. Far outweighed the one/two hot females per 100.......

AndyO78FJ40 said:

I doubt it is a fuse unless they installed a fuse between the device and ground. Hope so though.

They called and said they got everything to work. Evidentally autozone put a fuse where there shouldn't have been one. I will double check everything when I pick it up, but hopefully I will have it at the cherokee tonight.

GREAT news!!!

AndyO78FJ40 said:
They called and said they got everything to work. Evidentally autozone put a fuse where there shouldn't have been one. I will double check everything when I pick it up, but hopefully I will have it at the cherokee tonight.

Good news!

Great news, but in the event AutoZone requests you sign some sort of release, just remember that related electrical gremlins can sometimes surface down the road...........

FWIW, just consider whatever "separation" agreement they might require before you agree to it........

dnp said:
Great news, but in the event AutoZone requests you sign some sort of release, just remember that related electrical gremlins can sometimes surface down the road...........

FWIW, just consider whatever "separation" agreement they might require before you agree to it........

You can bet they will want you to sign a release.

That is unreal.

There was an indoor water park there when I lived nearby. That was 20 years ago. I don't think there was anything like it in the US at the time. The slides went outside in the cold and came back inside. Enclosed of course, but when it was 15* you felt it. Wild. Germans are some seriously put together folks.

One thing funny.....1/2 was clothed and the other 1/2 was nude. No age requirement, they just kept is separate. Watching a 200# nekked german man slide down a water slide was not something I ever want to see again. Ever. Far outweighed the one/two hot females per 100.......

I took the family to one of those in the Wisconsin Dells a few years ago.
It was our last family trip in the 100 before it started getting abused.

We would ski at a nearby ski hill and play at the water park all in one day.
It was a great trip.

http://www.google.com/search?client...g&biw=1053&bih=702&sei=45YyT6KcNfSFsAKZpKjZBg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom