Cool cars and CLC chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hell, they put it out of it's misery. (ford)

If you listen closely, you can hear that truck rusting!

Ouch

Fellas, if you need a new yard man just holler at Barry. He's started a side business to support his cruiser habit. I saw him this morning heading up 49, coming from the Tolleson estate. Great prices, and great service. He even kept the company vehicle in the Toyota family!

Check him out:
barry_mower.jpg

Barry just want to thank for coming out today to cut the yard, weed the flower beds and to put down fresh pine straw.
Debbie was very pleased.
My neighbors were very impressed with us having a Latino gardener now.
I told them you were legal and had a fresh green card.

:D:grinpimp:;p:)

Someone infiltrated my post. Greg, you have too much time on your hands.

Even more now that I got me a messiken speekin yard man.

Barry, you should trade some yard work to Chris. He could pimp your new ride with some 20" bling!

BTW, is that thing 4x4?

my lawn mower is 4x4.

You should look in to putting a PTO on that Tercel, you could pull a small bush-hog. Then convert it to a ZTR. You could mow yards at 65 MPH!

Does the AC still work in that thing? Think how jealous Julio and Juan will be when they see you mowing yards with your tow rig... windows up... listening to Esteban play some classic tunes!

you know about him because...........

Because you have a poster of him on your wall in your garage. Right next to the one of Castro.

Because you have a poster of him on your wall in your garage. Right next to the one of Castro.

Thats funny but I thought it was Hugo Chavez.:D
news_7937.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• jynx
Back
Top Bottom