Cool cars and CLC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Chris, Cool pics! I might have fueled that one. That cool afterburner take off was followed by a trip to the KC 135 Q for a little air to air refuel! That was one bad ass plane!! Thanks for posting.

Later,

Designed before my time, but I remember going thru the hydraulic pumps on those planes when they'd come in for overhaul - shorta a short life span don't ya know - looking at the features / materials to help us get the B-1B units going and being flat out amazed at the guys who can up w/ these high temp puppies when they did. Neat stuff.

Just got a phone call from Jeff. Man is he excited! He's going to build a beater truck so he can stay in the club, but look what he just traded his 40 for:

Is that thing sweet or what?
DSCN0924.jpg

Just got a phone call from Jeff. Man is he excited! He's going to build a beater truck so he can stay in the club, but look what he just traded his 40 for:

Is that thing sweet or what?
DSCN0924.jpg

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now that's an idea but it would be a SS396 Chevelle!

So I can stop searching e-bay for Jan and Dean 8 tracks?

my favorite part is the Haulin Ass on the grill

My favorite part is Barry changed his user name to the Lone Ranger.

loneranger.jpg

I wonder if I'm the the only one that hears your theme song every time I read your post?

Hi Yo Silver, away!!!!

I wonder if I'm the the only one that hears your theme song every time I read your post?

Hi Yo Silver, away!!!!

Actually Rossini's William Tell Overture comes to mind. It plays magically when I suddenly appear to pull hapless victims from the Mississippi mud.

My truck started a sticky. I'm so proud. Only problem is half of this forum belongs up here.

My truck started a sticky. I'm so proud. Only problem is half of this forum belongs up here.

This one just turned legendary. When else has the lone ranger made a debut?

Wow.

Email I got:
"My friend was down at Fourchon for the Tarpon Rodeo and said that they saw this on Fourchon beach. I guess somebody didn't know about high tide! "
truck high tide.JPG

somebody didn't like the high payment and diesel fuel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom