Cool Back Up Light Mount (1 Viewer)

For those with rear tire mount bumpers.

BackUpLight0-1.jpg

BackUpLight.jpg

While it was designed for certain Jeep wheel patterns, I can't see why it wouldn't work for our 100s.

hoser

SILVER Star
Cool. Actually, it might not be plug-n-play on a 100. If the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 (which I'm not sure about), then the bolt circle is about 36mm smaller than our 5x150.

According to manufacturer:

It was designed to fit the Jeep TJ and YJ 5x41/2-inch wheel patterns, but will also fit the '86-and-older Jeep CJ 5x51/2-inch wheel patterns with some modifications.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
A saw and a little modifications and it will fit fine. Or you could just make a bracket and bolt your light on it, probably cheaper and a less of a PITA getting it to fit properly

peg, go fix your lightforces before you worry about adding more lights :flipoff2:

btw that setup above would rattle like crazy and drive me nuts.

Working with Joe on my light problem (maybe the relay); and, why would it rattle?

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
I have been stumped for the past few days on this rattle coming from the back at 70-80mph. It's like a knock and a bang going down the road. I adjusted my mirrors and saw my little tuper-ware bumper flapping around. I had no idea how much it flapped, but I guess she flaps enough to be heard inside.

so yes, any rattle will be heard.........

^you just need to drive faster so the sound can't travel forward.

Ok, maybe it's not "cool" but it did look pretty effective. As for the rattling, I am sure it could be installed such that it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom