Cool after market instrument cluster. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I remember seeing a thread or at least a pic of this cool aftermarket cluster that fit right in the existing hole. With my gauges half working and no tach I'm interested but I could not find it by searching ... can someone point me in the right direction? It had a brushed steel look if memory serves me right.

Oh I never saw those before, thanks. The one I saw had all the gauges installed and more of a refined look, someone was braggin about it here and had posted some pics.

I have the BTB panel and Dolphin gauges installed now. $$$ but love them. The gauges come set up for domestic engines so if you have a toyota engine, transmission or fuel level sender you will need to get a few other items like a new fuel level sender for your tank, 8 pulse generator and speedo cable extension. They have these items but you need to tell them what you have so that they can get you the right parts. Have not had any problems. If you have the cash... it is a nice way to go.

You can always make your own. This was easy to do you just have to have a disposable instrument panel.

Cop Lights 2.jpg
Cop Lights 2.jpg

Cool idea dudley and since my speedo works but other gauges are shot ... well plus I didn't realize how much that super gauge set was, I'm going to try this on the weekend.

Did you mount a tach somewhere?

The old reliable steering column.

That is plexy glass I used, traced the speedo, left that protective tape on then painted.

If you do it right you will have enough room for 2" gauges at the bottom.

It took me a couple of times to get it right.

cluster.jpg

Here is my cluster I have a 350 with a 3 on the floor yota trans. I think it ended up costing me like 600 or so total.
cluster.jpg

Here's my cluster. I'm not sure if it's a Trail Candy or a Metal Tech or ?? It was in the truck when I bought it. Those are AutoMeter Phantom gauges. The speedo and tach are 3 3/8" and the other gauges are 2 1/16".

guage-panel-2-9-12.jpg
guage-panel-2-9-12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom