SOLD Cook Partner 22" Stove - Immaculate - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

619TOY

SILVER Star
Threads
Partner Steel 22" stove with windscreen, right hand hose exit. Only used a few times and lined with foil. No scuffs or scratches other than the ones it came with from the factory. Sold the Kanz and the buyer had his own stove, so time to find a new home. I added four rubber non-slip feet so it wouldn't slide around inside the Kanz.

$510 new with staggering lead times from what I've heard, $425. Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship on buyers dime.

I'm thinking due to the size and weight shipping will easily run upwards of $40, so maybe cost prohibitive...

IMG_5250.PNG

IMG_5251.PNG

IMG_5252.PNG

IMG_5253.PNG

Last edited:
I am interested but have an honest question. How much better is the Partner over the standard 2 burner Coleman Classic green stove? I have been cooking on one of those for years now and it has been fully functional to meet my needs. Does the partner cook hotter or have better heat control? Really curious on the differences between the two. Trying to figure out if I am just enamored by the shiny new toy or does it really perform better.

No disrespect to you, your ad, or Partner. If they are really that much better then I am definitely interested in getting yours.

Cheers

@Paco If you are still thinking if you want it it may be gone by now or soon as the right person finds it. I too have several Coleman both white gas and propane and I have no complains to this day It's like a Toyota always reliable. Partner stoves are one of the best or might be the best if you want to compare it in terms of build quality and performance. If I wasn't in the middle of a few major repairs in my vehicles I would send a friend to buy it now.

Thanks @vipergrhd for the insight! Going to pass for now and save my funds for a more pressing project.

Sorry for the delay, but from a quality standpoint theres no comparison. Will they both boil water in about the same time? Yes. I mainly like the fact that the generally larger pans and griddle fit so much better. And if they both fell out of the back of your truck at 60 miles per hour, my money would be on the partner😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom