Converting ambulance header to hatch header (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone converted an ambulance header to a hatch header? It looks like the hardest part would be cutting the two rectangular holes. It wouldn't be a perfect conversion as it looks like there are some interior pieces welded into the hatch header but they appear to be for screwing in the hinge bolts and could be replaced by regular nuts I would think.

Has anyone converted an ambulance header to a hatch header? It looks like the hardest part would be cutting the two rectangular holes. It wouldn't be a perfect conversion as it looks like there are some interior pieces welded into the hatch header but they appear to be for screwing in the hinge bolts and could be replaced by regular nuts I would think.
Or you could just buy the right header from me ;). PM me if your interested.

Thanks

I'm sorry, I thought I had one more hatch header left but I only have 2 amby door headers on the shelf

I'm sorry, I thought I had one more hatch header left but I only have 2 amby door headers on the shelf
I have one in the classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom