Contact card left on my FJ up on Tramway (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off, sorry I missed the meeting on Friday. I had a volleyball game that night that I had overlooked on the schedule...

anyway someone left a HDC contact card on my yellow FJ today while it was parked in the lot at my Dad's church up on Tramway (Tramway community church).

Is the person that left it online here?

-Nathan

We are every where. Spies abound. You can't excape us. We will find you. No, not me. I was playin' in da' snow.

Given the sheer impossibility of placing an HDC card on every mall-cruising FJC I'm guessing it was someone who knew you from before and put 2 and 2 together with the rig and the church.

FJC at Tramway

Hi Nathan,

It was I who placed the HDC card on your vehicle. My family and
I attend TCC. Now there are three "cruisers" in the lot, my 80
series, an FJ-60, and yours. ;^)
Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and should have
realized that FJC was yours. I've known from your Dad and thru this forum you were moving back. Anyway welcome back/home.:cheers:

James:bounce:

Hi Nathan,

It was I who placed the HDC card on your vehicle. My family and
I attend TCC. Now there are three "cruisers" in the lot, my 80
series, an FJ-60, and yours. ;^)
Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and should have
realized that FJC was yours. I've known from your Dad and thru this forum you were moving back. Anyway welcome back/home.:cheers:

James:bounce:

James,
Look me up sometime when you are at the church. I'd love to chat Cruisers with you. I saw the FJ60 pulling out of the parking lot as I was walking out to my truck. Then as i noticed the card.

It was actually nice to get the card. It's good to know that HDC is still actively trying to promote membership even if it's only to us IFS "mall cruisers." ;)

-Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom