Conquered Trailz Rug Road Decals For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had these made for the Rug Road run next weekend, but wanted to offer them up to anyone who has run it and wanted one.

They are $4 in person on the run this weekend. That is what they cost me to have them designed and made. I sent Erick the .gpx file and the CSC logo, and he put it all together.

If you can't make it, but still want one, I'll offer to mail them to you for an extra $1. That covers the envelope and stamp.

PayPal me $5 at neeley.jason@gmail.com. Make sure you give me you mailing address, and I will drop it in the mail.

1604351596375.png

I had these made for the Rug Road run next weekend, but wanted to offer them up to anyone who has run it and wanted one.

They are $4 in person on the run this weekend. That is what they cost me to have them designed and made. I sent Erick the .gpx file and the CSC logo, and he put it all together.

If you can't make it, but still want one, I'll offer to mail them to you for an extra $1. That covers the envelope and stamp.

PayPal me $5 at neeley.jason@gmail.com. Make sure you give me you mailing address, and I will drop it in the mail.

View attachment 2484524

Putting my claim on at least 2.

Put me down for 1. I'll bring cash so you won't have to reenact this...

tenor.gif

I think it’s great that you took the time to do this. I will take one, hopefully in person.

If anyone wants one of these, I still have some left. I gave @Saddletramp a few of them to sell locally for $4, but I can still mail you one for $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom