For Sale Connecticut: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 (unlocked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/long-island-city-1997-toyota-land/7305463148.html
Reluctantly selling my FZJ80 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Land Cruiser. Asking $20k. It is a great, fun, well serviced vehicle. I am the second owner and have all service records from my ownership as well as from the original owner. The body and paint are in great shape and the undercarriage is incredibly clean for its age. The interior shows some wear (some cracks in the leather seats, steering wheel, and some fading to dash panels). In general, this 24yr old truck is in impressive condition and I have repaired anything that concerns me and the critical health of the vehicle. New tires (Yokohama Geolander AT) were installed last fall and only have a couple thousand miles on them. I have not this Cruiser off-road, which is a missed opportunity, but it handled great for me all winter in the snow and ice. Please contact me with serious inquires and I can provide more pictures and details.

ext_driver side 01.jpg

Great looking 40th. Need to have frame and undercarriage photos to make this group happy. Look like you have kept it very nice for being in the City all those years. GLWTS.

Great looking 40th. Need to have frame and undercarriage photos to make this group happy. Look like you have kept it very nice for being in the City all those years. GLWTS.
good point. here are a few.

under_01.jpg

under_02.jpg

under_03.jpg

under_04.jpg

under_06.jpg

Highly doubt it but good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom