Confirm Tundra Steelies and 275/70/18 TOYO AT2s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like anybody posting, I've done a ton of research but cannot find a 100% confirmed answer to my question.

Will 18" Tundra Steel wheels (small holes around outside/spare wheels) and 275/70/18 tires (right now looking at Toyo AT2s) fit a 2006 LX470 (totally stock)?

I've seen answers to the tire size but am more wondering if the wheels AND tires will work without 1.25" wheel spacers from Slee.

Thanks for the help!

Like anybody posting, I've done a ton of research but cannot find a 100% confirmed answer to my question.

Will 18" Tundra Steel wheels (small holes around outside/spare wheels) and 275/70/18 tires (right now looking at Toyo AT2s) fit a 2006 LX470 (totally stock)?

I've seen answers to the tire size but am more wondering if the wheels AND tires will work without 1.25" wheel spacers from Slee.

Thanks for the help!
Based on everything people has said, yes they will fit. The thing that likely WILL NOT fit is the hub/lug caps as those need to be modified and/or spacers to push the rim/wheel out far enough to allow the cap to just snap on.

On my '06 LX, I have 275 70 18 on stock LX wheels, no problem at all. On my '99 LC, I have stock Tundra steel wheels (maybe like yours) with same 275 70 18s. Just ordered more 275 70 18s to go on my wife's new '04 LX and a whale tail. She want's it to be more sporty looking.

Thanks to those of you that provided helpful answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom