Confirm TRD Pads on 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All I can seem to find in forum is info on pre 2016 200's. Some Toyota part sites say yes but when speaking with a couple dealerships they say no. Looking at part no. PTR09-0C111 (front) paired up with DBA rotors. Thanks!

Yes, they fit my 13 and my 16 land cruiser. Most part departments don't have a clue. "that's a Tundra part". Last I knew the TRD pads were on national backorder. Several dealerships I put orders in with cancelled them after my order was submitted because they weren't available. Stoptech Sport (309 series compound) are the same compound as the TRD pad, according to Centric, who makes both.

Yes, they fit my 13 and my 16 land cruiser. Most part departments don't have a clue. "that's a Tundra part". Last I knew the TRD pads were on national backorder. Several dealerships I put orders in with cancelled them after my order was submitted because they weren't available. Stoptech Sport (309 series compound) are the same compound as the TRD pad, according to Centric, who makes both.
Thanks much! Do you know how they compare to the DBA pads? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom