Con-Ferr rear bench seat - Boston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Con-Ferr rear bench seat. This model does not have the storage box. It is in need of a total restoration. The covers are split along the seams and the bottom wood is cracked. The metal frame is fine shape. I will ship on your dime. Located in Boston. $150 + shipping.

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested Alex. Think of anything I can trade you for this? I will be away from the computer for a couple of days, so I hope this doesn't kill my 'position' in line.:)

Very interested Alex. Think of anything I can trade you for this? I will be away from the computer for a couple of days, so I hope this doesn't kill my 'position' in line.:)

I'll hold it for you. I'm looking for a U bolt flip kit.

Sorry, I don't stock those. U bolt skidplates?

I'll trade for 2 sets of skid plates. Let me get a shipping quote and see where we end up. I wish this seat would fit in a flat rate box. I also have the arms that I bought from you to go with the seat.

Alex, if you haven't shipped yet, wait a week so that it doesn't get there while I'm gone. My wife is going by to pick up stuff, but she's not gonna be happy if she has to move it!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom