For Sale Con-ferr folding rear seat with underseat storage. Local pickup only please. San Diego. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spoke to Donnie last night. Seat is still safe in his backyard in Clairemont, north end of sandy eggo. You will need to pay @HKforte to move this forward.
Fantastic. Mark, you must have been reading my mind earlier, no joke, was thinking to poke you again on this. I'll get @HKforte paid, and then reach out to you for Donnie's contact info. Sound good?

✅

Hi Mark,

I have received the funds from EWheeler, please help him coordinate the bench seat pick up.

Appreciate your help!
Aris

Hi Mark,

I have received the funds from EWheeler, please help him coordinate the bench seat pick up.

Appreciate your help!
Aris
@65swb45 Mark, I'm back in SoCal tonight through middle of Jan 2022, should I call your shop line to give my contact info to pass on to Donnie? I'll be driving through San Diego tonight back home from airport, but probably too late at night (9:30-10pm)

@65swb45 Mark, I'm back in SoCal tonight through middle of Jan 2022, should I call your shop line to give my contact info to pass on to Donnie? I'll be driving through San Diego tonight back home from airport, but probably too late at night (9:30-10pm)
Mark deals mostly through phone and not especially through mud, so he may not see this in time so to be safe I would say you should definitely call him.

Been out of town camping with some of Donnies friends. Left you a voicemail.

Got in to the shop earlier and found Donnie left a message over the weekend. Said he will be returning from Menifee to Clairemont in a day or two and will reach out.😉

Got in to the shop earlier and found Donnie left a message over the weekend. Said he will be returning from Menifee to Clairemont in a day or two and will reach out.😉
Any word from Donnie? I would like to get this soon and get someone working on the upholstery. All I need is his phone # and I can coordinate with him.

Well, I left him your number, and I assumed he had called you. I will PM you his # now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom