For Sale Con-Ferr Aux Gas Tank in Odenton, MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wholechiro.com
Original 22 gallon Con-Ferr Auxiliary Gas Tank for FJ40; in good shape, no other parts
Asking $350 for pick-up; will cost about $150 to ship across the country
(don't know how much they're going for in 2017 since they're obviously rare; hope no one is offended by the price)

Last edited:
Bump for a good guy, super soild seller.

Still have? What’s your best price? Thanks
Hey @wileycoyote , I do still have it sitting in the garage. I'd love to get $350 for it (if you're picking it up locally), but I'd drop it to $300 if you want me to ship it (but I'll have to add on the shipping charge, whatever that is). I got it from @RustyNailJustin in Oregon, and it cost about $150 to ship it from there to Odenton, Maryland.

Any pics? What’s the overall condition ? More importantly are the return lines open free? I have one that is in impeccable condition but the vent line and return line are stopped up. I’m pretty frustrated. It would be shipped to IL.

Actually the vent and return on mine are good it’s the pickup line that is clogged.

Any pics? What’s the overall condition ? More importantly are the return lines open free? I have one that is in impeccable condition but the vent line and return line are stopped up. I’m pretty frustrated. It would be shipped to IL.
IF you PM me your email, I can send you pics easier.
I believe it's in good condition. I received it in the condition it's in from @RustyNailJustin and never used it, and knowing his impeccable reputation, I'm going to say it's AOK (but cannot confirm this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom