Compressor outlet for 12-ht gturbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hello all. I have been thinking up an intercooler setup for the 12h-t that would work on my 60, and other future trucks too but at least one of them will be hot rodded up at least a little bit. I am hung up on trying to keep the oem Toyota look on the engine, specifically the "TOYOTA " charge pipe and "turbo" intake pipe. Very much a break from form following function, which I try to keep to but that is such a pretty engine I just can't help it.

I had an idea previously but now have a new idea in mind that should package well for a W2A setup.

This all leads me to my long winded question. Are the gturbo charge pipe outlets the same size as the stock turbo outlet? It is pretty small, and if I need to increase the charge pipe size to match a larger compressor outlet, I had better plan for it.

If that makes any sense at all and you can help, I greatly appreciate it.

I plan to share all I make but I have to get to that point!

Cheers,

Grunter - inches and metric.

F0AE7B59-1920-4C9A-B77E-03A83D6CC606.jpeg
0B1D850C-436A-42F9-BAF3-A3A2B9416213.jpeg

Awesome, thank you.
I confess I will have to go out and measure my stock turbo, but now I know what to plan for.

If I move my vacuum reservoir back to the void near the firewall, there appears to be room to mount a W2A intercooler on the fender. I would have to cut the end of the charge pipe and rotate it up. That would make a nice path to the ic outlet. The turbo outlet would be a 45° bend, then a 90° bend into the ic inlet. I think.

Last edited:
12HT takes a WTA across the top of the motor too. Check BillyFJ7312HT thread
I’m in the start of a FMIC with a Grunter in my 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom