Completed! Offroad utility trailer build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is one of my favorite builds on all of MUD, you did an awesome job thinking this out, planning it, and then executing. I built my own expedition trailer many years ago and it was much more haphazard than yours, wish I could do it again! :)

This is one of my favorite builds on all of MUD, you did an awesome job thinking this out, planning it, and then executing. I built my own expedition trailer many years ago and it was much more haphazard than yours, wish I could do it again! :)

Wow, I really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Pics from the last outing. Broke a brake adjuster cable but other than that she ran great!

20210701_191003.jpg

20210704_110246.jpg

20210704_112844.jpg

20210704_122016.jpg

20210704_122343.jpg

Looks like Manache. Nice build. I am getting closer and closer to building a trailer. It just makes more sense for my style. Good ideas in here.

Looks like Manache. Nice build. I am getting closer and closer to building a trailer. It just makes more sense for my style. Good ideas in here.

Ya, not going back. Too crowded.

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck on your build!

I went September 2018 and it was not crowded. I think everything is crowded right now because everyone wants to go on an adventure.

My melamine countertop developed water intrusion after a few years of use and began to expand. I replaced it with custom-cut HDPE cutting board top. Waterproof! I also undermounted the sink for extra depth and added a soap dispenser.

20220730_083806.jpg

My melamine countertop developed water intrusion after a few years of use and began to expand. I replaced it with custom-cut HDPE cutting board top. Waterproof! I also undermounted the sink for extra depth and added a soap dispenser.

View attachment 3097486
Where did you order the custom cut HDPE? I want to cut one to replace the POS wood cutting board in my front runner table. I was going to try TAP Plastics.

Amazing job, just found your thread. I am just starting a trailer build, might steal some your touches. What is the name of your shower unit?

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words! The shower is made by Eccotemp. It was the cheapest/smallest one available at the time and it hasn't given me any problems so far. Good luck on your build!

I need to add shocks to my trailer, what model are these so I can look up the length.

Thanks

Quite simply awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom