SOLD Complete Swap 2uz,4speed auto, t-case set up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have been holding on this set up thinking I would love to put it into something, my 80 series or a 45. I just don't see it happening with all the projects I currently have, so here it is. I am not sure what to ask but know I had to part out 2 complete vehicles to get these parts and make sure I have everything for the swap.
This is what I have:
  • 2uzfe pulled from running driving 2003 4runner with 163k on it. I purchased the correct 100 series 2 piece oil pan and pickup to make it fit in a land cruiser.
  • 4 speed automatic transmission with t-case pulled from a 2000 100 series land cruiser with 161k, vehicle was wrecked after the owner slide off the road in a snow storm and side impacted a tree. I did not here this run. I have the floor shifters and trim pieces with this too.
  • Complete wiring harness from a 2002 2wd Tundra 2uz with 4 speed automatic. This includes body and engine harness, with ecu and all the extra modules attached. This truck was a base model no extra power doors or seats so the harness is simpler. No 4wd means you control the t-case manually and it does not create any wiring complications.
  • 2002 tundra steering column with key from same vehicle.
Currently the engine trans and t-case are all separated to make them easier to move around.

I will throw in any other odds and ends that I have squirreled away for this set up too. I am asking $3000 for all of it. Located in northern New Mexico. Pick preferred. But will consider shipping if buyer pays the cost of crating it all. I am open to offers if you think my pricing is off.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested and you think my pricing is way off make me an offer.

I would also be interested in trading for a good working H55f if any one has one they want to trade.

Bump

Bump

Bump, I do have a 2000 Land cruiser ECU that I could swap out for the tundra ECU if someone wanted. I could also swap out the 100 series transfer case for a H2FA or H1FA transfer case.

I am located in NM, near Los Alamos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom