Trade Complete SOA setup w/ 37" Rockers for SUA setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold truck, thanks.
P5200584.jpg
P5200593.jpg
100_5615.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad we are soo far away.

I have a sister that is driving to Ohio on July 5th. If the price was right, I could let her drive my truck to you and swap out the bed full of parts. Are you interested in a trade or buying everything outright.

Jeremy

That's a sweet rig, and set-up... You just feel like going back to stock?

Bump for your sale

I sent you a message on our local for-sale list. Let me know what you think...

It would be trade but I'll be out of town and there is no way I would have time to remove stuff.
4" Skyjacker
lift shackles
shocks
disc brake front axle (76) open or locked
Saginaw Steering setup
35" Krawlers
15x8 with 2.5" BS wheels
heat treated longs

damn I wish this was local, that is a really nice set up.

Pit Bull Rockers are gone.

Next item on the chopping block prior to selling the whole setup is the beadlocks, and then it will be the Longfields.

I'll keep parting out items until I get tired or sell the whole rig.

Jeremy

NC certified welder.

Dibs are cash in hand. I have someone local thinking about it, so unless he backs out I doubt someone could mail a MO faster than that. With that said, if you say I'll take them, the MO is in the mail then you have dibs.

Jeremy

Because if I didn't post them for sale the local guy wouldn't have known they were available.

Shipping probably kills the deal for most.

I would need 2.5 lift springs and a disc front minimum. But yeah I am serious. Its too big for the family and I need a little bit of cash for a boat I just bought. So its either sell it or downgrade it and put some money in my pocket.

Jeremy-

Sent you a PM....I'm interested and not worried about the shipping.

Jeff

Alright, forget the lift springs, I would trade axles for axles. I am going to run stock springs with a slightly extended shackle.

All I need is a good set of SU axles with disc brakes on the front minimum. Don't worry about the steering if it is stock manual, I will switch the drag link out to work with my steering. Just don't offer any rusted junk that needs rebuilt. I would also prefer Aisin hubs, but not a deal breaker. The biggest thing is, be ready to poney up the cash.

I can get a set of axles for $300 and get my cruiser where I want it in a Saturday, so if knowone wants to buy them complete I will make the switch and then be offering up pieces.

Fell free to buy them complete as well.
Jeremy

For those that have PM'd me but haven't gotten back, I have $4200 in PARTS alone on these. That doesn't count shipping, or the original stock components like springs, housings, thirds, etc. Nor does it include all of the shop supplies to put together a SOA setup.

Don't forget this includes Jesse from High Angle Driveline's drive shafts. They cost over $750 just for those, and are bullet-proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom