Complete SM465, AA Adaptor, 4spd Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
I have a complete drive train ready for anyone to bolt in their cruiser. Comes with the 2wd SM465 32 spline transmission, the AA adaptor, and a 76 4spd cruiser case with the transfer case saver. Has the drum brake still attached with the cable and some of the shifter linkage.

Also in the package is the cross member that was mated to it (will require welding part of it your frame), and the mount to the AA adaptor. The cross member is notched out to accept a factory PTO winch if so desired. I ran my PTO winch with this set up for a couple of years before I sold it. I do still have the mount for the PTO shifter that bolted onto the SM465 tranny cover.

I do have an aluminum 350 bell housing and clutch fork that will go with the SM465 if you want it at no extra charge. If this is going into a cruiser with the stock F or 2F I do have drive shafts available set up for a cruiser with springs flipped front and rear.

This is located at Metal Tech in Newberg, Oregon. I am looking to get $800 out of this set up. Shipping I am estimating around $120 +/- going truck freight. Everything still worked in great condition before I yanked it out. Any questions please let me know. LT@metaltech4x4.com

LT
TransferCase01.jpg
TransferCase02.jpg
SM465.jpg

Last edited:
What's the price?

Per the requirements of the For Sale Section.

Don't know how I missed that.

kls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom