SOLD Complete, Low Mileage 2L-TE in NW Montana - Sale Pending (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

I just pulled this running 2L-TE from my Prado at 70,536 miles. It is complete from the fan to the bell housing, and includes the ECU and all of the associated wiring plugs (would have to be reconnected). The bell housing will bolt directly to any pre-1995 V6 5-speed (post '95 will require an earlier input shaft on the trans). The engine is in great shape, doesn't have any leaks, and starts great in the cold. It got about 20mpg and made good power in the Prado, would do much better in a 4Runner or Pickup. The only issue is that the cylinder head is cracked, but new ones are available from Toyota and aftermarket providers. I have complete wiring diagrams to go with the engine. Asking $2000 USD. Buyer arranges shipping.
IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer to sell it all as a package. However if it doesn't generate enough interest I may be willing to part it out.

Update: this engine now comes with an R150f 5-speed transmission and transfer adapter from a '98 4Runner. The input shaft has been swapped to the original, shorter 2L-TE one so the whole unit bolts together. The clutch slave cylinder, throwout bearing, and clutch fork are included.
IMG_0256.jpg

Transmission internals all look good, all bearings feel smooth.
IMG_0264.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom