For Sale Complete Engine and Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete FJ62 Engine and Transmission package deal. Includes everything, Including all accessories.
Does not include transfer case.Overall condition is good and engine is in perfect working condition.
Selling both together
I'll not respond to irrelevant messages
Pm me if interested

Last edited:
$ ?

Listing the location with a heavy freight item that requires shipping would gain a lot more interest in your stuff, it’s quite simple. Such as myself that lives in South Dakota just east of you possibly. I also sent you a private message A while ago requesting the same info. Which went non communicated.

Basically with zero communication you won’t sell S**** on the Internet. Get with the times to put it harshly.

Last edited:
What do you have against my ads ? Kindly stay off my ads and you don't tell me how to place my ads MR PERFECT

lighten up Francis.
2 main questions were asked and it was over a week to get a response and then only 1 question was responded to. Wyoming is a big state. Where in WY are you located? there are lots of us that border WY and could easily drive to pick this up and not have any shipping involved, depending on where you are located.
which then leads to another question. How much if picked up?
@Redgrrr stated the similar above

you are saying it is $1800 shipped? is that world wide? Canada, Alaska? or just the lower 48?

Last edited:
Make sure it isn’t a walmart wire transfer for payment

lighten up Francis.
2 main questions were asked and it was over a week to get a response and then only 1 question was responded to. Wyoming is a big state. Where in WY are you located? there are lots of us that border WY and could easily drive to pick this up and not have any shipping involved, depending on where you are located.
which then leads to another question. How much if picked up?
@Redgrrr stated the similar above

you are saying it is $1800 shipped? is that world wide? Canada, Alaska? or just the lower 48?
Within the lower 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom