For Sale Complete FJ4x Soft top with Bows or just Bows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FloridaFJ80

Roaming Land Cruiser Heaven
Threads
Website
www.landcruiserheaven.com
For those that dont know, I am traveling to Colombia in 2 weeks (May 29 - Jun 15) and I will be bringing back an FJ43 for a customer of mine. I have space in the container to fit all sorts of parts.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/all-hard-to-come-by-parts-40-60-70-80.858233/

I have a manufacturer that makes the best quality soft tops for the 40 series. I can bring these back in the container as well.

I have mud pricing for the complete soft top and bows starting @$1750 plus shipping from Miami.

Bows only: $950 plus shipping from Miami

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

30f92066.jpg

d169a554.jpg

a9f1cfae.jpg

9e6da5e1.jpg

fd5c0a22.jpg

2cdbc47a.jpg

4549e8d9.jpg

I can also source the rear doors as well. If your interested.

IMG_0646.jpg

Last edited:
one color canvas fits all or is there a choice?

I would be interested in either depending on price. Used if they are clean. I could use a rear fold down tailgate, rear half doors, and ambulance doors.

I'm interested in talking to you about bows for a 44. Same price as for a 40? Should just be 2 14" longer side bars and the rest is the same... Same for a top...

I'm interested in talking to you about bows for a 44. Same price as for a 40? Should just be 2 14" longer side bars and the rest is the same... Same for a top...
Yes same price

Yea sir they are.

Great, have you determined pricing for that config? If you don't have troopy sample pictures, would the troopy bow style have five arches (vs. three) and an extra support bow in the middle? Also, would the top have two widows per side or one very long one per side? Thanks.

Great, have you determined pricing for that config? If you don't have troopy sample pictures, would the troopy bow style have five arches (vs. three) and an extra support bow in the middle? Also, would the top have two widows per side or one very long one per side? Thanks.

Please send me pictures of what your after if you have them available. I can make it how you want it. Pricing should be close to what I have advertised if not a couple hundred more. Windows can be made how you want them. If your interested PM me and we can get an order setup for your top. That way it will be ready by the time I an loading up the container.

I really like the looks of that canvas top, but i have a 78 with ambulance doors. Do they have an option for that or do I need to buy the half doors? Will half doors fit a 78?

Thanks!

Yea your better off getting the half doors and yes they will fit a 78.

Hmm, that might make it more pricey than I want to go right now. How much for a set of used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom