For Sale complete early driver's side FJ40/45 door, original capri blue patina, west TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bug catcher window and latch, door handle and window crank all work great. Glass goes up easily up to where pic shows, then rubs felts. I haven't worked to get the glass all the way up. Surface rust on outside. Door bottoms are very nice, just dirty. Happy to take more pics for any interested parties. Price doesn't include shipping. $500 $400.

Cheers,
Mike

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

Last edited:
Bug catcher window and latch, door handle and window crank all work great. Glass goes up easily up to where pic shows, then rubs felts. I haven't worked to get the glass all the way up. Surface rust on outside. Door bottoms are very nice, just dirty. Happy to take more pics for any interested parties. Price doesn't include shipping. $500.

Cheers,
Mike

View attachment 3071644

View attachment 3071646

View attachment 3071647

View attachment 3071648

View attachment 3071649
The next happy owner probably will not be trying to use the old weatherstrip so you may want to just pull it off, at least the bottom so folks can see what is normally the problem area.....It may help your sale. At first glance I thought the whole bottom was pulled away from the shell. Just that $0.02 dropping. GLWS!

I don’t know all the subtleties of 40 doors. I though they’re early bc of the handle and it has a bug catcher pop out window. It has the rubber grab handle instead of the small chrome one. So, not early, early, but maybe early 70s???

While it will fit anything from late ‘65-1974, the inside door pull is one-year-only: 1974.

Wish my daughter could put this on the plane with her. She’s flying in from TN to Burbank tomorrow. 🤷🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom