complete aftermaket bed must see! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across a manufacturer of car parts in Colombia South America, and look what they had just finished making for a friend of mine who got the FJ45 fever and could not find a bed. Cost in dollars 3k complete.

45 bed.jpg

Wow, that's a beauty....what part of Colombia?

Wow!

Looks like they make everything.

I think we are going to need more info on this. Getting parts would be awesome!

On my little phone screen, that looks beautiful. Do they make these often, or was this a custom one off job?

Just found the people that make them, PACOL, LLC they are on Face Book
Here is there number 678-910-8674 Alexandra is the contact tell her Skip sent ya...

not the same ones

Pacol is out of West Palm beach looks like they do somethimg similar
The one I posted pictures of is Made in Bogota, Colombia. At your request and specifications. And a difference in price, my friend paid like 2000 dollars for the whole thing, depending on the time you want it.

Pacol is out of West Palm beach looks like they do somethimg similar
The one I posted pictures of is Made in Bogota, Colombia. At your request and specifications. And a difference in price, my friend paid like 2000 dollars for the whole thing, depending on the time you want it.

Soooo, was it 3k as in the first thread or 2k quoted here??

sandergielen;8760664}. I have mainly worked with Greg Mushro from VintageOffroad.[/QUOTE said:
I'm sorry

oh, and stop posting pictures, because i'm a woman and i'm getting a woody. :flipoff2:

That is a very generous offer of helping set up a group purchase. The issue is that we have been a very trusting bunch over the years. In the past couple years we have sent money for different similar purchases only to not be able to find the sellers or the products.

What assurances or ways to make sure that we get products in our hands do you have?

Sander
The world is small . You used to sell VW Barndoors. I have seen you selling on TheSamba.com I see you are also into old cruisers.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom