Complete 3rd Gen Front Third w/ ARB & 5.29's - Only $800 + shipping! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not selling anymore, but can't figure out how to delete the thread!

Hey guys,

I've had a change in plans with my truck, and I've decided not to sell this, but I can't figure out how to delete the thread.

Last edited:
This will also fit 4th and 5th gen tacomas and all tundras.

Chris

Reduced price only through this weekend...

Hey guys, I know this sounds stupid, but I've got something I might plan for next week if this sells, so I'm going to reduce the price to $700 + shipping just through Sunday night. After that, if it doesn't sell, the price will go back to $800 + shipping till it sells.

So, does anyone want it this weekend for $700 + shipping? If so, I'll be out of town till Sunday night, so just paypal $700 to crademacher@works-cited.com and come Monday, I'll let you know what shipping is and you can send that separately.

Chris

ravencr said:
Hey guys, I know this sounds stupid, but I've got something I might plan for next week if this sells, so I'm going to reduce the price to $700 + shipping just through Sunday night. After that, if it doesn't sell, the price will go back to $800 + shipping till it sells.

So, does anyone want it this weekend for $700 + shipping? If so, I'll be out of town till Sunday night, so just paypal $700 to crademacher@works-cited.com and come Monday, I'll let you know what shipping is and you can send that separately.

Chris
Alright, the price is back up to $800 + shipping till it sells!

Chris

Price change

The price is now only $700 + shipping. Anyone?

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom