Wanted Complete 2F in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 2F motor for my ‘74 FJ40.

Ideally close enough to NJ for me to come pickup but would consider anywhere in the US if seller can ship, is trust worthy, and the price all-in is reasonable.

Thanks!

Ive got one for sale with a h55f attached to it coming up in the next month or so, but im located in Tennessee

Ive got one for sale with a h55f attached to it coming up in the next month or so, but im located in Tennessee
I’d certainly be interested in discussing and what the real distance is between us. If interested please send me a PM with a number to chat!

I might be interested in that 2f and h55 combo. I’m also in Tennessee. Shoot me a pm with the details.
thanks, Rick

Thanks for the lead, I’d love to know more!
This is all I have for now. I’ll try to get more pics/pricing and status of the engine. I’m trying to lay claim to the hubs and bib, but I’ll let you know.

9A88696E-65DE-481A-9838-A2657A8B2A99.jpeg

Thanks for the lead, I’d love to know more!
More details:
It was running when parked, no exhaust manifold or carb (stolen), alternator and starter are on it, transmission, transfercase, axles are all there, it rolls fine but the valve stems are bad so tires dont hold air for very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom