For Sale Complete 2F + 4 speed, Howell EFI, DUI distributor, headers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale is my 2f Engine out of my 76 fj40 plus accessories. You can drop this right into your fj with no issues. includes all of the accessories. I got a sweet deal (FREE) on an ls engine and couldn't resist the chance to do a swap. Included are:

Complete 2f engine - Runs well. purchased from an individual 2 years ago so its not original. I ran as my daily driver for a few months. Engine was rebuilt before i purchased it but I can't confirm.
Howell efi - paid 1400 for it. Starts right up. Includes harness, efi, and pcm
Performance Distributors DUI distributor - Awesome unit. created a noticable jump in power from the oem. Waterproof.
Headers - Got surface rust but works well. I'm keeping my muffler but can include the exhaust leading up to it if it sweetens the deal.
GM Alternator
Sagniaw power steering pump and custom bracket
4 speed manual transmission - shifts well. no issues.

What doesn't work? I damaged the water pump trying to fit an electric fan so it rattles pretty bad. I would recommend replacing as I'm not sure its repairable.

asking $4500 + the ride. Will need to ship freight unless you want to pick up in Charlotte, NC. Also, the engine is still in the truck so I'll need to pull after the sale.

IMG_20180923_122356.jpg

MVIMG_20180923_121411.jpg

IMG_20180923_121408.jpg

IMG_20180923_121359.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom