Parting Out Complete 1996 Dark Green with Grey Interior - Everything. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
In SoCal.
Engine damaged, head good. NICE clean well kept car. Airbags, perfect dash, amazing leather and cloth interior with manual seats. Good bumpers, etc.

Selling all sensors and engine parts, smog parts, ECU computer, etc, exhaust system.

Selling springs, sway bars, suspension, etc, steering box

Selling all body parts, glass, etc. Body panels are in excellent condition, hood has clear coat fade.

Selling all interior parts, seat belts, dash, airbags, switches, guages, ashtrays, knobs, AC module, etc. Seats and Door panels are sold

Selling Transmission and Transfer case

Selling Rear Axle. (front axle is already on my car now). Spare birfields, spindles, hubs, calipers

Last edited:
You have the gray front and rear interior grab handles? Condition, price and shipped to 96706? Thanks.

It does not have a lift. All of the other above inquiries - I have sent Personal messages to.

What are the color codes on the front spring coils?
Driver Side Passenger Side
White White
Green Blue
Purple Purple Purple

Shipping to Toledo is about $48

Sold headlight from driver side.

Passenger rear door card?

Card???

Hi Paul,

I'm interested in the left rear door and flare if it matches my 93 Green. Might drive up to Pasadena on Sunday if you're around?

Yes, Door and Flare on Door are good, see your private message

how much for the front seats. Piks ?

Last edited:
$90 for the fender, however the bad news is freight is way over $100 because of the length, width, height, not the weight. If you have a shipping account or a way to get it to you, it could work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom