Parting Out Complete 1991 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the front bottom seat foam only. Does not need to be in perfect/great condition, cuts and small gouges ok. I believe passenger and driver are the same. Price + shipping to 95672.

Do you still have a transmission? how many miles on the truck? What might you sell it for.. Ship to 89074 Las Vegas Area.

Interested in the front windshield wiper motor and all bracketry. Also interested in the brake booster, master cylinder and LSPV.

Shipped to 87508.

thnx!

Interested in the shift override button assembly.

Conversation started and email both sent, looking for DS rear door panel, thx!

Interested in passenger side taillight and driver's side mirror. Are these still available? Shipped to 85024. Thanks!

How are the shocks?

Front drive flanges?

Interested in your rear upper hatch. Shipped to 50323. Also interested if you have solid rockers on your rear passenger side you might cut out a section for me.

I have a 97 and I would like to move my AC drier to the 97 DS battery box how it is in the fj80. How much for the 2 ac lines from the drier and if there is any mounting hardware for the drier please include that as well. 1 line goes to the radiator and the other goes to the DS fender. Shipping would be to 33436.

Thank you Sir!! and Happy Holidays

how much for the power steering pump and reservoir shipper to 90240 also looking for both interior dome lights with a small section of their harness maybe 2" or so. and if still available a "hook" for the rear jump seat the one that holds the seat up to the grab handle on the roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom