Parting Out Complete 1991 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a complete 1991 FJ80. Everything must go on it besides the axles and frame. These will be used for a body swap conversion.

quick list of what is not good

Drivers side mirror
Antenna
Rear passender door panel
Seats
Rear tailgate

Other then that there is a lot of useable parts. Let me know what you need, either post on this thread, send me a message, or
IMG_1637.jpg
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1638.JPG
send me an email at adam@torfab.com

I'm interested in the transmission shift lever assembly. Am replacing mine (1994 landcruiser), as it has an after market automatic transmission (700r4)
thank youi

Sent email

Conversation PM send and looking up your site to contact through it. I need some front end sheet metal, hood, lights, DS fender, bumper, flare

All four door armrest to 85250

How much for the grill and head light assembly on both sides? Also looking for a drivers side seat belt, radio antenna, window tracks for the front passenger side

I know u stated that the tailgate is not good but I'm just looking for the black plastic handle used to engage/lower the tailgate! Also main bolt that holds backrest and bottom part of rear bench seat together. Thanks

Interested in the Passenger side front exterior door handle and both front interior door handle cups. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom