COMPARO vs. Defender 110 - 2021s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eighteen11R

1811SAR
SILVER Star
Threads
With the rumors of Toyota dropping the V8 flying around, this comparo suggests the LC faithful should be very happy to hear there is a twin-turbo V6 coming in short order. The LC Heritage Edition didn't disappoint but the Defender has inched out a lead at just under ~$20K lower in price.

With the rumors of Toyota dropping the V8 flying around, this comparo suggests the LC faithful should be very happy to hear there is a twin-turbo V6 coming in short order. The LC Heritage Edition didn't disappoint but the Defender has inched out a lead at just under ~$20K lower in price.

Yeah but not for the us markets.....

The Cruiser is dead in America.

Fluff journalism at best.IMHO.

Some pictures I just took on a trip to FL we went on. Gives you an idea of size, the defender 110 is smaller than the 200. the rear load area much more so with the 3rd row removed from the 200. Overall I like the 110 (I am a current NAS 90 owner) but personally can't get past the unibody and air suspension on the 110. To me its just a nice Car, but not a truck. Personal note, I have had 3 LR3's and 2 Range Rover L322's all of them have even me issues with the air suspension, You would think that after 30 years of putting air suspension on trucks it would be worked out... Maybe it is on the 110. My friend with a new 110 has done a lot of off road miles in it and has and no major mechanical issues (the Nav thinks it's in Slovaka every morning, and the time resets to GMT still but hey part of the charm. They do drive nice In my opinion. I might get one for my wife.
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG

Knocking the LRD? They’ve had horrific reliability problems. It’s a piece of s***. TFL is on their THIRD one.
Technically, the 2nd one was replaced because the main wiring harness was cut when installing the winch. Based on the first one they had issues with, it continues to show LR is a pile of $h!t. Good reason why they are the lowest rated manufacturer in reliability. If they could actually make a reliable RR, I would jump on board. But, I’m not risking my family in one of those on a long road trip; wondering if we’ll make it to our destination. 😎

Last edited:

Whenever I see it’s an article by motor1, I just move on. Not even worth the read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom