Comparing the Cargo Area of the FZJ80 to the FZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if the a Hatchbag made for an FZJ100 Cargo Area would fit "nicely" in the Cargo Area of a FZJ80?

I guess this question would best be answered by those who one both vehicles but all opinions are welcome of course..

Info on the Hatchbag

I just realized something .... your name is ass backwards ;)

-continue-

TY

PS: I think the standard base unit for 100 capacity is grocerybag :D

I don't think it would work. The 100 is bigger in all directions inside back there. By how much I can't be sure, but it is different.

Josh83 said:
I don't think it would work. The 100 is bigger in all directions inside back there. By how much I can't be sure, but it is different.

hmmnn.. wait a sec.. so I think from what you're saying it kind of would work.

What I mean is.. if the FZJ100 is bigger in back, then it should cover the back of an FZJ80 with a little bit of slop / overflow...

elum said:
T Y L E R...

uh...

"shake what yo mama gave ya?"

Shrek?

TY

elum said:
hmmnn.. wait a sec.. so I think from what you're saying it kind of would work.

What I mean is.. if the FZJ100 is bigger in back, then it should cover the back of an FZJ80 with a little bit of slop / overflow...
UZJ100 :rolleyes:
:D

I'd guess it would fit with some slop. Jus make sure the length is correct -- is the 80 cargo area the same length/depth as the 100 cargo area?

NorCalDoug said:
UZJ100 :rolleyes:
:D

I'd guess it would fit with some slop. Jus make sure the length is correct -- is the 80 cargo area the same length/depth as the 100 cargo area?

No, the 100 is bigger. I don't have measurements (and it may not matter for his purposes) but I just unpacked a whole ton of stuff out of my 80 and into my wife's 100 (long story) and what was jam packed into the 80 fit with ease into the 100.

100 is wider than an 80, stands to reason the rear cargo space would be as well.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom