Common issues for ABS light? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stop at O"Reily's to have code read, C0205 confirmed LH Wheel speed sensor inoperative. Haven't had a chance yet to swap out, but 99% sure this will correct ABS issue.

Provided replacing does correct ABS issue, this is great news. It was first item on list of potentially too expensive to make fixing Yeti worthwhile.

Last edited:
I'm reasonably sure it was the cracked ABS wheel speed sensor housing.

I sold it so fast I never did have time to replaced it.

A guy saw the three 100's in my driveway and made me and offer on this one. I had bought it for body parts, which work out very well for me. His offer made me about as much profit as I'd hoped to make after restoring without the time & expenses. I may call him (buyer) some day for a tow (he tow's, fixes & flips), if so I'll ask and post back here.

Last edited:
Did that sensor work? It looks nothing like the original. I have that trickle of abs when coming to a slow stop.
Thanks

Works great. No ABS issues since I installed that sensor two years ago. Looks almost identical to the OEM sensor, so you might be thinking of something else? You can tell there's a difference in materials holding both in your hands, but they function the same. Basically just a magnet.

Works great. No ABS issues since I installed that sensor two years ago. Looks almost identical to the OEM sensor, so you might be thinking of something else? You can tell there's a difference in materials holding both in your hands, but they function the same. Basically just a magnet.
Thats weird, mine is silver and metal. Was that the front or rear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom