Wanted Common FJ40 Hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What do you have for rusty screws, etc. I'm thinking about that glass jar on the bench in your shop that could have common M6 and M8 from factory.
Thanks,
Paul

I've got an awful lot of spare hardware, with and without captive flat/lock washers, different grades and lengths, M4/M5/M6/M8/M10/M12, etc. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Ya, i got a bunch of stuff too…probably not as much as 4cruiser, lol. But ya, hit me up if u want.

M8 is always a challenge, 12 or 13mm hex. I'm probably going to have to replace all the hardware on the back door hinges, Hillman will make that look like a bad scar, so it doesn't need to be the correct head, just not chromed, unless it is an electrical ground.
I need a couple of screws for one of the front hooks, those were replaced, I'm uncertain about used hardware on recovery points, but, I'll consider what is out there. I have four unusual screws on my new pintle hitch as well, M10 or 12?

If I simply get a healthy random selection to work with, I'll probably avoid some of the individual excursions for whatever project is on the bench. If you can order a side of crumbs when you order fried seafood...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom