Committee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sense ANGER in the air

Drama, Drama like roll playing? everyone is acting mad. Soooooo there just love , love, love all over the place.

:eek: drama like...high emotions? Who's mad? Peace, love, joy...aww the :censor: holiday spirit.

Mark A., Art, John (no, not nelson) what's the feedback? Do we agree on this template?

Drama, Drama like roll playing? everyone is acting mad. Soooooo there just love , love, love all over the place.

I like the design especially because its simple!
It's very close to the original that we were kicking around that night with the addition of the website.
The only change that I would like to see would be to move the address down further down to seperate the design, Maybe it looked that way because the cardboard space was limited?
Looks great though. I'll call you boys tomarrow as in Friday. Goodnight!!!

Almost forgot!!!!

Hey Tinbox, Anger, Anger you sense, no disappointment is more like it with a hint ofi:censor: :censor: :censor: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: and other Japanese words that no-one will understand. We'll all have some :beer: later and discuss other things that are more important in life than whining!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

Hey!

Matt are you coming out to Calico?
Were having a Bonfire on Sat night. I'd like to hear that story about how you like to jump over them? Or maybe even see it for real!
Oh well whatever, come on out to the clean-up and I'll buy you a :beer: on Sat night.

Well obviously you know how I feel.:grinpimp:

We can certainly move the website down a little.

I think it's time for a PARTY!

LMK

Matt are you coming out to Calico?
Were having a Bonfire on Sat night. I'd like to hear that story about how you like to jump over them? Or maybe even see it for real!
Oh well whatever, come on out to the clean-up and I'll buy you a :beer: on Sat night.
hmmm, buggy might be done by then...........

I would like to set up some some trail markers and such. people will be arriving Friday morning we need to be ready for them. we need a logistics meeting

:cheers:

Staging

Calico kid call or e-mail me about staging on fri and sat. It's already worked out!

E-mails are on the way!

What's the word thunderbirds?

The word is..............Thunderbirds are GO!:D

Keep it up John. :cheers:

Art Banks is KICKING ASS all over this stuff! Way to go Art!

Mark..............we'll grow the TLCA in spite of itself.;p

Lets get er done this weekend!:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom