For Sale Commercial Inflatable Kayak For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have a Hyside Pro Series Padillac II inflatable kayak for sale. It is a 2 person 12', self bailing and made from hypalon coated nylon fabric with brass valves. It weighs about 48 pounds and is Hyside blue. These are tough commercial whitewater kayaks.

It is like new, used 4x's and has paddles, pump, 2 thwarts, 2 life vests and 2 helmets. This is ready to go. We used it on vacation in the Sierra on lakes and rivers and carried on our 60.

It is easy to paddle, easy to set up and carry, plus it can be carried on a roof rack inflated no problem.

Deflated/stowed size - it folds up to be about 19" X 28" x 9"

Paddles - they are two piece

Inflation time - Depends on your condition and altitude, but about 5 minutes from unfolding to ready to go

Air chambers - 3 + 2 thwarts

We are asking $1,800.00 for the complete set up. It is in El Segundo, CA near LAX. Prefer PU, but will ship at buyers expense.

This will be an exceptional year for some great river fun, and this is the one the best whitewater kayaks made.
P1080187.JPG
P1070020-resized.jpg

We have a Hyside Pro Series Padillac II inflatable kayak for sale. It is a 2 person 12', self bailing and made from hypalon coated nylon fabric with brass valves. It weighs about 48 pounds and is Hyside blue. These are tough commercial whitewater kayaks.

It is like new, used 4x's and has paddles, pump, 2 thwarts, 2 life vests and 2 helmets. This is ready to go. We used it on vacation in the Sierra on lakes and rivers and carried on our 60.

It is easy to paddle, easy to set up and carry, plus it can be carried on a roof rack inflated no problem.

Deflated/stowed size - it folds up to be about 19" X 28" x 9"

Paddles - they are two piece

Inflation time - Depends on your condition and altitude, but about 5 minutes from unfolding to ready to go

Air chambers - 3 + 2 thwarts

We are asking $1,800.00 for the complete set up. It is in El Segundo, CA near LAX. Prefer PU, but will ship at buyers expense.

This will be an exceptional year for some great river fun, and this is the one the best whitewater kayaks made. View attachment 1949131View attachment 1949132

It's available and in near perfect condition. No holes or problems.

Let me know.

It's available and in near perfect condition. No holes or problems.

Let me know.
Hi Doug !
Am very interested but depends on cost to ship to Durango CO and price. A brand new Padillac II commercial tandem duckie retails for $1895 with full warranty and usually has pre-season discounts available if I order in winter this year. I already have an NRS tandem duckie and pumps, jackets and paddles. We camp with the duckie so could use the extra tandem so both of us could paddle solo with more gear. The Hypalon duckie would be lighter and easier to carry too. Would you be willing to sell just the boat or the whole package at a lower cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom