For Sale Coming Soon - 97 triple locked, White, lots of gear, (Kansas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to put a feeler out and get this on the radar. Not ready yet, I need to replace two of the A/C Scrader valves that are slowly leaking and fix a squeaking parking brake. One of the electric door locks isn't working either. I'm hoping to have all of that taken care of by the end of next week.
IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG

220,000 miles - the highlights
Slee Shortbus front with 10.5k Mile Marker 2speed Hydraulic winch (synthetic cable)
IPF 190w spotties
Custom PS cooler and hoses
Slee SS brake lines
Slee HD inner tie rod
Metaltech Sliders
4x4 Labs single swing rear
315/75/r16 Falken AT3 (about 3k miles on them)
Dual batteries with Blue Sea controller (plus in cab combine)
Tuffy center console with 6 blade fuse block and 400w inverter
2m Kenwood radio
Custom head unit with bluetooth
WRX seats with double locking slides
Custom tint UPOL raptor liner on entire rig (Toyota 045)
Dobinsons tapered wire springs and MRR shocks
Lots of OEM parts, radiator, seals, birfields done
It's hard to see it in photos, hard to tell in person really unless your right up on it, but the whole rig is sprayed in fine textured raptor liner. I tinted it to match the factory color so everything would blend in nicely. This has been an awesome truck but I just haven't been driving it since I bought the 100 series. I would like to see it go to a good home. I will most likely be starting the price around $14,300. I'll try to get around to the small maintenance issues as I get time, and of course I will work on getting some better photos up. Please feel free to ask any questions if interested.

IMG_0744.JPG

Sent ya a PM - still looking to place it on the market?

I replied and yes. It took a little longer than expected to get around to fixing those couple of issues. But they are done now and the truck should be going up here shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom